Internet Explorer Users
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options (or the view menu in older versions).
3. Choose the Security Tab.
4. Click Custom Level.
5. Under Active Scripting, make sure the "Enable" radio button is selected.
6. Click OK.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Go to Tools > Options.
3. Click Content in the Options list (or Web Features in older versions).
5. Click OK.
1. Open Safari.
2. Go to Preferences in the Safari menu.
3. Click Security.
5. Close the window.
6. Click Reload.
Click Here to View all the questions in New Visitors
| Related Questions
- What are Cookies, how do I accept them and why must I allow them?
- Can I Sell Items To Ruby Lane?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- Does Ruby Lane Do Appraisals?
- How can I determine the value of an item I have?
- How Does One Qualify to Become A Ruby Lane Shop?
- Is there a Shop Rating System?
- What Does It Mean If A Ruby Lane Shop Is Exclusive?
- How can I identify an item I have or find more information about it?
- Does Ruby Lane accept reciprocal link suggestions?